Guidelines for the Design of Health Facilities for Seniors
Expertise ‘Development of Guidelines for the Design of Health Facilities for Seniors’ in cooperation with Atelier 7 Sp z o. o. was commissioned by the National Institute of Public Health – PZH.
The report contains design standards including:
– general principles of designing health facilities for seniors,
– detailed rules for the design of ‘basic’ health care structures for:
1. Department of the general hospital for the chronically ill,
2. Unit / Hospital with geriatric profile.
Authors of the study:
– Michał Tomanek, PhD DSc. Eng. Arch. – Atelier 7 Sp. z o. o
– Anna Szewczenko, PhD Eng. Arch. – Laboratory of Architecture 60 +
– Agnieszka Labus, PhD Eng. Arch. – Laboratory of Architecture 60 +
– Prof. Elżbieta Niezabitowska, PhD DSc. Eng. Arch.
– Prof. Jan Szewieczek, MD, PhD
The guidelines were developed as part the project ’Health Education in the Prevention of Injuries and in the Promotion of Safety’ founded by the National Health Program 2016-2020.